DSA in Focus: The New Notice and Action Regime
Our first event in the DSA in Focus series, taking place on 7 April 2021 at 10h30 CEST, will examine the new provisions in the DSA aiming to improve the management of illegal content online.
We will discuss the new provision on own-voluntary investigations, the differences between general and specific monitoring, as well as the limited liability regime. Panellists will also share with the audience their views on the future harmonised notice-and-action procedures.
This debate will provide a platform to exchange informed perspectives between policymakers, civil society, and industry representatives.
- Opening remarks and moderation: Ms Alexandra Laffitte, President of EuroISPA
- Round-table discussion with:
- Ms Dita Charanzová, MEP, shadow rapporteur on the Digital Services Act
- Ms Henna Virkkunen, MEP, rapporteur for opinion on the Digital Services Act
- Mr Malcolm Hutty, Chair of EuroISPA’s Intermediary Liability Committee
- Ms Iverna McGowan, Director at the Centre for Democracy and Technology
- Q&A with audience
- Closing remarks
To secure a spot, please register here.