EuroISPA is a non-profit association and is funded with membership fees, which cover the day-to-day functioning costs.
- Strength of combined action on issues of common interest.
- Furthering national initiatives at EU level.
- Exchange of information and best-practice on practical/industry issues and on how to deal with difficult policy questions.
- Regular meetings, events, email lists and conference calls.
EuroISPA has 2 kinds of memberships:
- Full Members: Organisations whose functions include the representation of the interests of those providing Internet-related services, which operate and are legally based in the European Union, or European Free Trade Association, are eligible for membership.
- Industry Forum Members: Open to companies with a legitimate interest in the Internet service providers industry in the European Union, it is set up to enhance the objectives of the Grouping. Members of the Forum will have to follow the rules of membership defined by the Council.
If your association or company is interested in joining EuroISPA, please contact the EuroISPA secretariat.