The Council members are ISP associations from EU Member States. EuroISPA is managed by its members. Each member appoints a representative to the EuroISPA Council. This body meets on a regular basis each quarter and in special sessions, as required by the members, in order to formally discuss policy, matters of importance to the EU Internet industry and the administration of the organisation. Meanwhile, informal, continuous discussion between the members ensures that EuroISPA is a close-knit organisation, taking advantage of the wealth of expertise and experience contained therein.
Each year, the Council appoints each a group of Officers – a President, one or more Vice President(s) and a Treasurer – who are tasked with fulfilling important duties for the continued functioning of the association.
- AFA – Association des Fournisseurs d’Accès et de Services Internet
- AIIP – Associazione Italiana Internet Providers
- ANISP – The National Association of ISPs of Romania
- CZ.NIC – Czech Internet Association
- ECO – Verband der deutschen Internetwirtschaft
- FFT – Fédération Française des Télécoms
- FiCom - Finnish Federation for Communications and Teleinformatics
- ISPA Austria – Internet Service Providers Austria
- ISPA Belgium – Internet Service Providers Association Belgium
- ISPAI – Internet Service Providers Association of Ireland
- ISPA UK – Internet Services Providers Association UK
- LINX – The London Internet Exchange
- Nederland ICT – Association of ICT Companies in the Nederlands